Halloween is just around the corner and it’s time to let your class bring out their ghoulish side (even more than they do usually!). We’ve collected some craft ideas to help them get creative. From scary spiders and creepy creatures, we’ve got you covered.
1. Check out these handprint spiders from The Best Ideas For Kids.
2. How about these footprint ghosts? You might need paper towels at the ready.
3. Try these sweet little Candy Bat Favours.
4. How about these lovely (but inevitably messy) apple pumpkin stamps?
5. Have fun and encourage reading with these monster bookmarks.
6. A super-easy cotton bud skeleton, that you should probably name Bud.
7. Make a classroom centrepiece with this spindly pumpkin spider.
8. Create some terrifyingly cute jar lanterns with Our Best Bites.
9. It doesn’t get much easier than these lollipop puppets.
10. Try these impressive witches hats from 4 Crazy Kings.
How will you be getting crafty this Halloween? Give us your suggestions in the comments.