Help your pupils to make Father’s Day extra special with our choice of crafts to complete in the classroom.
1. This Number 1 Dad award is a quick and easy craft that only requires a handful of materials.
2. Get all tied up with this keyring from postivelysplendid.com
3. Try these DIY handprint keychains from Project Nursery
4. Create a photo frame to display favourite memories
5. Give your gift in a homemade shirt and tie goodie bag
6. Make Dad feel like a King with our Father’s Day crown. Download the simple template here
7. Let a dad know they’re number one with a simple Father’s Day medal
Have you been crafting in preparation for Father’s Day? We’d love to see your creations – share them in the comments below.