With the six-week holidays looming closer, thoughts are starting to turn to fun in the sunshine. Get your students in the summer spirit with a choice of craft activities. No need to dig around the internet for inspiration, here we’ve collated our top ideas for you
1. Get your hands on some stylish sandals with this step-by-step guide from Activity Village
2. Bring the beach to your classroom with this fun card made by Paper Magic
3. Another great idea from Activity Village! Brighten up your students’ day with a sunflower mask
4. Summer brings with it beautiful blooms, so why not bring some into the classroom with these bubble-wrap paintings from the Pintrested Parent?
5. Capture the interest of your class with these fabulous suncatchers from Hobbycraft
6. Get your students flying high with this awesome working butterfly paper plate, designed by I Heart Crafty Things
Have you got any summer activities to get your class crafting? We’d love to hear about them, so why not tell us in the comments below?