Check out these fun Easter craft activities which you can do with your class.
1. This Easter scene from Kelly Writer is fun to make and also acts as a playset.
2. Take your class on an egg hunt this Easter with their very own handmade basket! Download the simple template here.
3. Get your pupils to bring in an old jar from home to create this Easter scene from Hobbycraft.
4. We love these popsicle stick chicks from Crafty Morning!
5. Celebrate Spring with another craft which uses an everyday household item – fairy cake case!
6. This bunny from She Knows is a great craft for a wide range of children. For younger pupils all you need to do it pre-cut the pieces.
7. This cute and simple baby chick. Head over to Simple As That to find out how to.
8. This tin foil Easter egg lets children’s creativity shine by allowing them to create their own unique design.
Have you been crafting for this Easter? We’d love to see your creations – share them in the comments below.