It’s that time of year again and we have ghoulish ghosts, spooky spiders and mischevious monsters to get your students ready for Halloween. Take a look at the list below for inspiration:
1. Try your hand at pom-pom spiders from Take and Breaks.
2. Have a go at Hobbycraft’s spoon puppets.
3. Create your own monster mobile with Happy Hooligan.
4. Craft these cute cotton wool ghosts.
5. Make a fantastically frightening display with paper plate silhouettes.
6. A no-mess alternative to the traditional pumpkin with Twinkl
7. Host a scavenger hunt for you students with this template from Fun Squared.
8. And don’t forget, activities don’t have to be confined to pen and paper. Get creative with food this Halloween and encourage youngsters to eat a little bit healthier with this recipe from Flo & Grace.
What will you be creating for Halloween? Let us know in the comments!