Here at Bostik we know it can be difficult to find craft activities that use everyday supplies. That’s why we’ve created this roundup of ten of the best tutorials that use one simple material – an old cardboard tube. Everyone has these lying around, so they are easy to source and can form the basis of a range of fun craft activities.
1. Shoot for the moon with rolled-up Rocketships from Molly Moo.
2. Make your own mystical classroom village with these colourful Cardboard Fairy Houses by WonderfulDIY.
3. Complete the mystical village with fairy figures using this tutorial from Kids Activities blog.
4. Create clever classroom storage like Krokotak.
5. Celebrate the start of term in style with up-cycled confetti poppers from Smashed Peas and Carrots.
6. Take to the skies and create Space Shuttles like these ones from A Little Pinch of Perfect.
7. Slither into September with these simple snakes from Crafts by Amanda.
8. Let your little animals express their wild side and create your own classroom zoo with CreativeMeInspiredYou tutorial.
9. Add some greenery to your classroom with these recycled cardboard tube plants by Pink Stripey Socks. One of the great things about these is that you don’t have to remember to water them!
10. Light up your classroom with a miniature lantern display.